Are you looking for a quick and easy way for checking process details from your windows task manager.
You should try our OCR service that will find the process names and give you a list with detailed process information relating to each process.
The filename EGUI.EXE was first seen on Aug 23 2007 in URUGUAY. It has also been seen in the following geographical regions of the Prevx community:
* The EUROPEAN UNION on Dec 10 2007
* SPAIN on Dec 10 2007
The filename EGUI.EXE refers to many versions of an executable program.
The unsafe files using this name are associated with the malware group Dropper.Generic.TAU.
These files have no vendor, product or version information specified in the file header.
EGUI.EXE has been seen to perform the following behavior(s):
* The Process is packed and/or encrypted using a software packing process
* Registers a Dynamic Link Library File
* Can communicate with other computer systems using HTTP protocols
* Executes a Process
* Adds Products to the system registry
* Makes outbound connections to other computers using NETBIOSOUT protocols
* Writes to another Process's Virtual Memory (Process Hijacking)
* This Process Creates Other Processes On Disk
* This Process Deletes Other Processes From Disk
EGUI.EXE has been the subject of the following behavior(s):
* Added as a Registry auto start to load Program on Boot up
* Created as a process on disk
* Executed as a Process
* Has code inserted into its Virtual Memory space by other programs
* Deleted as a process from disk
* Terminated as a Process
* Executed by Internet Explorer